Act v24 CRM System Requirements
Currently, two versions of Act CRM 24 software are available to consumers. Both versions are installed Act software via download. They are Act Pro and Act Premium. The two versions of Act software are identical with some under-the-hood differences. Act Premium allows you to use Act Marketing Automation and API connections that will allow you to work with tools such as Act Companion (Act’s mobile app) and Link2Quotes. When you buy Act Pro version 24 it is a one-time purchase. It has a unique serial number for that version. When you buy Act Premium the serial number unlocks features that you will not get when you buy Act Pro v24.
You must understand some of the distinctions and requirements if you purchased Act version 24. I find this comes into play the most when you have an older operating system such as Windows 7. Below are two links that describe in more detail the information you need. The first is directly from Act software and the second is from a blog post written by my partner at Keystroke, Ken Quigley. Ken’s article goes into great depth about what is new in version 24. Please reach back to me with any questions you might have.
Act System Requirements
Act CRM Premium System Requirements: https://www.act.com/products/system-requirements/
Act Pro CRM System Requirements: https://www.act.com/products/act-pro-v24-system-requirements/
A Blog Post from Keystroke about Act CRM
v24 Focus Area – Compatibility Updates | from Keystroke
Run Act! v24 on Windows® 11 for the latest usability and security enhancements from Microsoft® – set to release in Q4 2021. Additional compatibility updates include support for Office 2019 and SQL Server 2019. Your Act! subscription ensures ongoing compatibility with current hardware, software, and operating systems for maximum productivity and peace of mind.
- Windows 11
- Deploy Act! v24 on Windows 11, releasing October 2021.
- Reap the benefits of a modern 64-bit platform with the latest security and performance enhancements from Microsoft.
- Leverage Act! subscription to stay current and compatible with the latest hardware and operating systems.
- Office 2019
- Act! v24 uses 64-bit integration for Outlook and Word add-ins, allowing for optimal performance and scalability.
- Act! Office Add-Ins support 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office 2019.
- SQL 2019
- Deploy pre-packaged SQL 2019 automatically for new installs for maximum performance and convenience.
- Upgrade to SQL 2019 upon install of Act! v24 if the supported version of SQL is not detected (<SQL 2014 R2)
- Benefit from the most recent SQL security, performance, and scalability enhancements.
v24 Focus Area – Act! Marketing Automation
- New Features & Enhancements:
- Capture notes and reminders and collaborate with others on template design with the new Comments feature.
- Hide individual rows or blocks of content from rendering in mobile emails to optimize optics and readability.
- Send an A/B email test to subsets of your recipient list, then automatically send the best performing version to the remainder based on the decision criteria you define.
- Trigger follow-up actions such as calls, meetings, or additional emails based on a score derived from email, landing page, and website engagement by each recipient.
- Enjoy greater design flexibility with multiple sections and a two-column display on landing page templates.
Act CRM System Requirements for Older VersionsWill My Version of Act Work with My Version of Windows? Windows 10? Windows 11?
Act System Requirements: What Version of Act CRM Do You Have?
Version 21 (v21): https://www.act.com/products/v21/act-v21-system-requirements/
Version 19 (v19): https://www.act.com/products/system-v19/premium/
Version 18 (v18): https://www.act.com/products/system-v18/premium/
Version 17 (v17): https://www.act.com/products/system-v17/premium/
Version 16 (v16): https://www.act.com/products/system-v16/premium/
Sage Act System Requirements: What Version of Sage Act CRM Do You Have?
Sage Act 2013: https://www.act.com/products/system-2013/premium/
Sage Act 2012: https://www.act.com/products/system-2012/premium/
Sage Act 2011: https://www.act.com/products/system-2011/premium/
Act by Sage 2010: https://www.act.com/products/system-2010/act-by-sage/
Act by Sage 2009: https://www.act.com/products/system-2009/
Act by Sage 2008: https://www.act.com/products/system-2008/
Act by Sage 2007 (9.0):
Act by Sage 2006 (8.0):
Act by Sage 2007 (7.0):
Act by Sage v6.0: