Keystroke Dash 10.x | Act! v24 compatible
Keystroke Dash Review
Keystroke Dash is the easy-to-use real-time dashboard based reporting tool for Act! that is powerful and highly flexible. Choose from Personal or Manager editions to view data for yourself or for all of your Act! users on one screen within the Act! application. Dash Personal allows you to view and analyze your own performance of key performance indicators (KPIs), activities, histories, products, notes, and opportunities. Dash centralizes all key sales information in one view. Manage ACT! interactively, analyze sales activities and results from a single customizable view, and share powerful reports.
Learn More: Keystroke Dash Product Page
More Info: Free Trial: Yes | Personal Version: $79.95 | Manager Version: $149.95 | Setup Assistance: $30 (recommended) | Do I use this software: No (I don’t use dashboards) | Who Should Use Keystroke Dash?: Individuals and Companies that want to enhance the Act CRM Dashboard Experience | Are Training Videos Available?: Yes
Opinion: Who Will Like Keystroke Dash? People That Like Reports and Drilling Down Into Act Data
Just a reminder, I don’t use this software. It is my opinion that if you really like to drill down your Act data to understand how Act is being used and the stories it will tell, you will like Dash. Sales managers, salespeople and business owners that like reports might find this tool helpful. My personality does not fit this product, I’m not going to lie nor confess I have a need for this software. There is room for imagination here when you consider the ways to groom your data. I would suggest you start by taking a closure look at Act’s available dashboards so you can come to understand and appreciate the value that Dash brings to the equation.
Key Benefits of Dash | From Keystroke.net
- Centralize and organize all key activities, opportunities, histories, notes, custom tables, companies, and contacts in one view.
- Manage your database – realign territories and reschedule multiple activities or opportunities at once.
- Communicate faster by emailing one or more histories directly from the dashboard.
- Create follow-up activities from your pipeline list.
- Compare, analyze and drill down on activities, histories, opportunities, custom tables, products and queries or graphs.
- Monitor and quantify sales performance with key performance indicator (KPI) statistics. Calculate sum and average.
- Create advanced KPIs off almost any field in your Act! database including custom fields. (Act! v16+)
- Easily create multiple-table queries with SQL statement auto-generation.
- Build exception reports and identify neglected accounts.
- Set targets for activity and opportunity levels to identify gaps and adjust sales plans.
- Choose from many templates and easily customize your own dashboards using our Dashboard Wizard. Drag and drop panels and fields.
- Share your dashboard as a report in PDF format.
- Select custom color schemes for your graphs and charts. (Act! v16/17/18/19/20)
- Export any list to MS Excel.
- Use Keystroke Alerts bundle to automate your dashboard reporting.