Tony Holowitz: Your Act CRM Software ExpertTraining & Support for All Versions of Act CRM Software Act Help: Get 1-Hour FreeSchedule A Meeting
Video: Learn More About Act Pricing Options
Act Premium Cloud: Cloud Based Act
Formerly Named Act CRM Classic
Act Premium Cloud is web-based software with an option to use Desktop Sync. I use it in my office and I highly recommend it to my customers. It is great because there is no software to install. Long time Act users might find some challenges because they have to adapt to using Act in a web browser. Those challenges can easily be overcome with some simple training. I offer a series of training videos to make this a good experience and easy transition for everyone involved. I love it.
Start with a 14 day free trial below and if you use my link below I will help you get started with Act Premium Cloud. In addition, I offer one-on-one training and access to my www.actclever.com website to my training clients.
Act Software Offerings
- Act Premium Cloud $360 Annual Subscription
- Act Premium Desktop $450 | $350 upgrade special (limited time offer)
- Act Pro Desktop Software $450 perpetual license
17 Major Benefits of using Act Premium Cloud: $360 Annually
- 14 Day Free Trial with Setup Assistance
- Easily import your current Act database
- No software to install
- No expensive servers
- No expensive IT support
- Receive 30 minutes of my time to help you get started and setup
- Includes my training videos for Act Premium Cloud
- Optional desktop sync service for $120 per year
- Desktop sync gives you the best of Act CRM: Cloud & Desktop
- Includes Act Companion Mobile App
- Free automatic software updates
- Basic Act Marketing Automation included
- Automatic Nightly Backups
- 6 GB Cloud Storage
- Send and Receive Emails with Microsoft Outlook
- Access to API Technology
- Act continues to improve the software
Desktop Sync Option
I’m really excited about this option for Act users today. It is easier to use the cloud version of Act. If you try it and you still want the comfort and familiarity of the traditional desktop software you can have the best of both worlds.
Act Desktop Sync is $10 per month and includes Act Desktop software. What a great insurance policy to make sure you have a great experience with you software.
You don’t have to decide today, you can add that later. But rest assured, you will have a great experience with Act software and all the tools that come with it.